Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Miss Them!!!

My mom came to visit for like a week, so I got to spend a lot of time with her and my younger siblings. I still can't believe they're gone already. We had a blast and I can't wait to see them again. Funny thing is, I could seriously live with them again and it wouldn't bother me one bit. Even my dad was saying, he wouldn't mind if they were to move in haha. It's funny how people change in time. I had a blast and I really hope I get to see them again soon! Jaedyn and Jazzy are growing up so fast! They are so adorable! (I didn't have a pic of Jae and Jazz together, but this one is one of my favs of Jae and Jordan :P)



I got to spend a lot of quality time with them. It's amazing how quickly kids grow up. Jaedyn's hair was SOOOO long.. I can't believe it grew that fast since I saw him a few months ago. I wish I could have went home with my mom but she didn't have enough room in the car. You should have seen all the stuff packed in her truck haha! It was crazy!!

Here are some photos from their visit:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.193229691608.161937.549071608&l=a88180fee0 (The first 6 rows of photos are from this visit)

No comments:

Post a Comment